Without any doubt the new mothers find it so tough to feed the young ones. Most of the times they are confused regarding what kind of diet is apt for the new baby. They do not want to go wrong at any step. Feeding wrong food to children can lead to serious issues. It is important to feed a balanced diet which is rich in essential nutrients so that your baby stays happy and healthy There are some specific foods which need to be part of the diet of your little ones lest it can cause some deficiencies.
Breast Milk is a must
Breast Milk is packed with the best nutrients in the world. It is one of the healthiest foods for your newborn. It has superb disease-fighting properties which bolster the immune system of any child. Mentioned below are key advantages of breastfeeding:
- Mother’s milk encompasses all essential nutrients as well as substances which avert sickness. It creates resistance against diseases like ear infections, meningitis, stomach ailments etc. A woman should breastfeed for a span of at least 6 months.
- Studies have proved that breastfeeding prevents certain kinds of allergies. This milk creates a protective coating on intestines of a child.
- Breastfeeding helps in enhancing brain health of a child. Children who are breastfed show higher IQ levels in comparison to others who are not.
- SIDS – Sudden Infant Death Syndrome is not seen in children who are breastfed.
- As compared to the formula fed babies, the babies who are breastfed are healthier.
- Breastfeeding has benefits for the mother too. It minimizes stress and averts incidence of breast and ovarian cancers.
However, women who have any problem associated with breast feeding can opt for alternative ways to feed their children.
When your baby touches six months, …